• 04月28日 星期日

全球最佳机场- 新加坡樟宜机场 The Best Airport in the world


视频加载中...

即使你没来过新加坡,也一定听说过樟宜机场。把森林、瀑布搬进室内的樟宜机场,吸引着全世界的游客前来打卡。樟宜机场风景优美,犹如5A级景区,总是让刚落地的游客驻足观看,迈不开腿,外加感叹一句:多年蝉联全球最佳机场。不仅如此,樟宜机场还因为最好睡、最好吃、最美丽、最好玩四宗“最”,被全球网友津津乐道。

This is the best airport in the world.

这是全球最佳机场。

Now, I've flown all over the globe and I usually want to get out of the airport as quickly as possible.

我飞遍了世界各地,通常我都会想要尽快离开机场。

So to test the title, I spent a day at Singapore's Changi airport which was just crowned the world's best for the 12th time.

为了测试这个头衔,我在新加坡樟宜机场待了一整天,这座机场刚刚第 12 次被评为全球最佳机场。

And we do not even have a flight.

而且我们甚至舍不得上飞机。

You want to land on me?

你想要停在我身上吗?

I toured the gardens, the $1.3 billion dollar lifestyle hub and the rooftop pool.

我参观了花园、13 亿美元的生活中心和顶楼游泳池。

If airports are filled with people trying to go somewhere else, why did this tiny island nation spend so much money to build this place?

如果机场满是前往其他地方的人,为什么这个小岛国家要花这么多钱来建造这个地方呢?

And what's it really like to spend a layover here?

在这里过境停留是什么样的体验呢?

A lot of the good stuff at Changi is airside, meaning you need to book a flight to see it.

在樟宜机场,很多好东西都在安检区内,也就是说你需要预定航班才能看到它们。

But the Jewel is landside.

但是,星耀樟宜是在非安检区。

So you can visit the giant doughnut-shaped shopping mall without having a plane ticket and there are no gates here.

因此,你可以在没有机票的情况下参观这个巨大的甜甜圈形状的购物中心,这里没有登机口。

It sits between the control tower and Terminal 1.

它坐落在控制塔和 1 号航站楼之间。

It took four years to build and was funded with private investments.

星耀樟宜耗时四年才建成,是由私人投资建造的。

If you're airside, the train between Terminal 2 and 3 cuts right through the dome.

如果你在安检区,那么连接 2 号和 3 号航站楼的列车会贯穿星耀樟宜。

After three reports on this, this one terminal in my lifetime as a reporter, finally get to see it.

作为一名记者,我报导过这个机场三次了,现在终于有机会看到它了。

Here it goes.

我们到了。

It's like the best roller coaster I've ever been on.

这就像在搭我搭过最好的云霄飞车一样。

That doesn't even look real.

这看起来好不真实。

It looks like all the pictures.

这些看起来都好像画。

But if you're a landside and you don't have a plane ticket, you can still visit the Jewel.

但是,如果你在非安检区且没有搭乘航班的机票,仍然可以参观星耀樟宜。

You can enter through a footbridge from Terminal 3 ticketing.

你可以从 3 号航站楼的售票处通过人行桥进入。

There are ten floors to Jewel, five below ground and five above.

星耀樟宜有十层楼,地下五楼及地上五楼。

In the middle sits the rain vortex at 130 ft tall.

中间是一座高达 130 英尺的瀑布雨漩涡。

It's the tallest indoor waterfall in the world.

这是全世界最高的室内瀑布。

It runs 24/7, using mostly recycled rainwater.

这座瀑布全天候运转,主要使用再生的雨水。

At night, the waterfall is a canvas for a 360° light show.

到了晚上,瀑布成为一幅 360 度灯光秀的表演画布。

The city of Singapore is known for its gardens.

新加坡以其花园而闻名。

So the airport captured that theme inside Jewel with this tiered vegetation and 99% of these plants are real.

因此,樟宜机场在星耀樟宜中以这种分层植被来呈现这个主题,其中 99% 的植物都是真的。

You would never believe that planes are taking off on the other side of this.

你不会相信飞机就在这的另一边起降。

Canopy Park sits at the top of the dome and costs about $6.

星空花园位于星耀樟宜的顶部,门票约为六美元。

The mirror and hedge mazes cost a bit extra.

镜子迷宫和树篱迷宫要额外收费。

You can change the gate to block off other people when they come around next time.

你可以把门关起来,把下次来的人挡住。

I feel like I'm in Harry Potter right now.

我感觉身处在哈利波特的世界中。

Oh my God. I made it. I got so lost

我的天,我成功了。我刚刚迷路了。

These sky nets tower overhead and you can pay an extra $13 to bounce on them.

这些天网高耸在头顶,可以额外支付 13 美元在上面弹跳。

Oh my God. The elephant is my favorite. He's so cute.

我的天,这个大象是我的最爱,好可爱。

I'm not on fire.

我没有站在火上。

These are the Foggy Bowls, and apparently, they're a hit among the little kids, which I am one of those.

这是云雾草坪,显然,很受小孩子欢迎,我就是其中之一。

A hit among me as well.

我也很喜欢。

But my favorite part, this glass bottom bridge that hangs 75 ft above the ground.

但我最喜欢的部分是这座高出地面 75 英尺的玻璃底桥。

We got media passes for the day to tour everything airside, starting with the hotel right by the gates.

我们获得了当天的媒体通行证,可以参观安检区的所有地方,从登机口旁的饭店开始。

A third of passengers transit through Changi.

三分之一的乘客在樟宜机场过境。

So they don't leave the airport, which means that amenities here, airside and hotels like the transit hotel are really important to keep people here.

所以他们不会离开机场,表示着这里的便利设施、安检区和过境饭店等对于留住乘客来说非常重要。

So this room is right on the transit side.

这个房间就在中转一侧。

So your view means overlooking the tarmac. Flights taking off.

所以你看到的景色就是俯瞰停机坪,看着班机起飞。

Rooms this size cost about $330 a night.

这个大小的房间要价 330 美金一晚。

But even if you're not staying in the hotel, the 24 hour gym and the pool are open to the public.

但即使不住在饭店,24 小时开放的健身房和游泳池公开给公众使用。

We're just going to wait for the Skytrain.

我们要等高架旅客运送车。

If you want to plug your phone in here, you got to do some cycling.

如果你的手机要在这充电,要骑自行车。

I don't know how much more charge I want, actually.

我其实不知道我想要再充多久的电。

Nice little workout before your plane.

搭机前的小运动。

Also airside, a free butterfly garden.

还有安检区有免费的蝴蝶园。

Oh my God. It's so toasty.

我的天,好温暖。

There's about 1000 butterflies in here ranging 40 different species and we're at an airport.

这里大约有 1000 只蝴蝶,40 种不同的物种,而且是在机场里。

They're teasing me.

它们在逗弄我。

I just want a pet one.

我想要摸一只。

And I loved this coy pond.

我很爱这个鲤鱼池塘。

Are you camera shy?

你对镜头会害羞喔?

You're coming in hot, man.

你游得真帅。

I don't know what I did.

我不知道我做了什么。

And if you've got a longer layover, you can catch a flick.

如果你停留的时间更长,你可以去看个电影。

There's even a movie theater and it's free.

这里甚至有电影院,而且是免费的。

It runs 24/7, and I think right now the second Venom film is playing.

24 小时全年无休,现在正在播放《猛毒2:血蜘蛛》。

There's of course, tons of high-end shops from Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga and Fendi.

当然,还有许多像是 路易威登、巴黎世家和芬迪的精品店。

I think I've seen like four Guccis so far today.

我觉得我今天到目前为止已经看到四间古驰了。

In 2022, the airport made about $120 million dollars from shopping alone.

2022 年,光是购物,机场就赚了大约 1.2 亿美元。

I feel like it's just as much as an airport as it is a giant really fancy mall.

我觉得它既是一个机场,也是一个非常豪华的大型购物中心。

And to continue the luxury vibes, private lounges for business and first class travelers dot the airport.

为了延续奢华氛围,商务舱和头等舱旅客的私人休息室遍布机场。

But since I wasn't flying today, I went straight for the food.

但是因为我今天没有坐飞机,所以我直接去吃东西了。

This is Singapore Food Street in Terminal 3.

这是位于 3 号航站楼的新加坡美食街。

And there's a Subway at the entrance. Oh my God, that cracks me up.

在路口就有地铁。 哦,天哪,好好笑。

There was also a Burger King on the other end.

另一头还有汉堡王。

This food street is supposed to emulate a traditional 1960s hawker market with all the classic Singaporean dishes to match.

这条美食街应该是效仿 1960 年代的传统小贩市场,提供所有经典的新加坡菜肴。

Three minutes? Ok, perfect. Yeah.

等三分钟嘛?好棒,可以。

And with plates under $10 it's a more affordable food option than other restaurants in the airport.

与机场的其他餐厅相比,这里的餐点价格低于 10 美元,是更实惠的选择。

Thank you so much.

谢谢。

The biggest bowl of soup I've ever seen.

这是我看过最大碗的汤了。

So we've got some soup dumplings.

我们点了汤饺。

We've got Laksa, some minced pork soup, chicken and rice and chicken satay.

还点了叻沙、一些肉末汤、鸡肉饭和鸡肉沙爹。

Can I double-dip? We're just gonna do it.

我可以沾两次嘛? 不管我要沾。

This is one of Changi's newer terminals but the rest of the airport isn't that old.

这是樟宜机场较新的航站楼,但机场的其他部分并没有那么老旧。

Construction started in 1981. At first, it had just one terminal and one runway.

1981 年开工建设,起初只有一个航站楼和一条跑道。

Singapore sits at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, making it a gateway connecting the west to the rest of Asia.

新加坡位于马来半岛的南端,是连接西方与亚洲其他地区的门户。

Over the following decades, traffic increased.

在接下来的几十年里,交通量增加了。

By 2007, the airport had over a 400% jump in passengers, and Changi launched Terminal 3.

到 2007 年,机场的乘客数量猛增了 400% 以上,樟宜机场启用了 3 号航站楼。

The fourth terminal came in 2017, and then two years later, the airport opened the $1.3 billion dollars Jewel.

第四个航站楼于 2017 年问世,两年后,机场启用了价值 13 亿美元的星耀樟宜。

By that time, the airport had already snagged the title of best in the world ten times.

那时候,该机场已经十次获得世界最佳机场的称号。

But when COVID-19 cases surged, Changi shut down and the airport had to halt construction on the new Terminal 5.

但是,当新冠病例激增时,樟宜机场关闭,机场不得不停止 5 号航站楼的建设。

For the next two years, it lost out to Hamad International Airport in the Skytrax award because Qatar had looser COVID travel restrictions.

在接下来的两年里,它在 Skytrax 全球机场奖中输给了哈马德国际机场,因为卡塔尔对于新冠旅行限制更宽松。

But in 2020, Changi came roaring back with four times the passengers as 2021, and 35% increase in revenue.

但在 2020 年,樟宜机场以 2021 年的四倍乘客量和 35% 的收入增长卷土重来。

In 2023, it reclaimed the Skytrax title and Changi hopes to stay on top by beating out Seoul Tokyo and Hong Kong in international flight traffic,

2023 年,它夺回了Skytrax 全球机场奖冠军,樟宜机场希望在国际航班流量方面击败首尔、东京和中国香港,继续保持领先地位,

starting with the resumed construction on the $10 billion Terminal 5.

从耗资 100 亿美元的 5 号航站楼恢复建设开始。

But why has this tiny country of Singapore invested so much into an airport?

但为什么新加坡这个小国要对机场投入如此大的资金呢?

Well, there are three reasons.

有三个原因:

First, the airport is a big money maker.

第一,机场是个摇钱树。

Just about six million people live in Singapore.

只有大约 600 万人居住在新加坡。

But the airport hosts between 30 and 70 million travelers in a typical year.

但樟宜机场通常每年接待 3000 至 7000 万旅客。

That brings in a lot of money.

这带来很多钱。

Over 1/10 of the country's GDP comes from air transport.

该国超过 1/10 的 GDP 来自航空运输。

The industry also supports 375,000 jobs on the island.

该行业还为岛上提供了 375,000 个工作机会。

Number two, all the new infrastructure in soon-to-be Terminal 5 will add 50 million passengers onto Changi's capacity, bringing in more flights and revenue.

第二,即将成为 5 号航站楼的所有新基础设施将为樟宜机场的载运量增加 5000 万乘客,带来更多航班和收入。

And three, the airport has to reflect the promise of luxury set by its city and its main airline, Singapore Airlines.

第三,机场必须反映其所在城市及其主要航空公司新加坡航空公司设定的奢华设定。

And that luxury has started a trend in Asia for the biggest fanciest airports in the world.

这种奢华风格已经在亚洲掀起了一股全球最大最豪华机场的潮流。

Qatar, South Korea and Japan have all invested billions in their airports to create luxury travel escapes, effectively locking more utilitarian North American airports out of the top rankings.

卡塔尔、韩国和日本都在其机场投资了数十亿美元,为了打造奢华的旅行体验,有效地将更多实用但不美观的北美机场挤下排行榜。

So after ten hours in Changi without a flight to catch, my final thought at this airport: Yes, airport to your bucket list.

在樟宜机场待了十个小时,没有要搭飞机后,我对这个机场的看法是:没错,这是你人生中一定要来的机场。

上一篇新闻

EP新政解读(一) 2023年9月1日,新加坡EP黑匣...

下一篇新闻

东南亚物流企业梳理——印尼

评论

订阅每日新闻

订阅每日新闻以免错过最新最热门的新加坡新闻。