• 12月22日 星期日

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

九年级下英语资料汇总 整理:刘槟豪

资料包括:课文翻译,重点短语,重点翻译句子,重点知识点

本文档的下载链接在评论区,希望大家点赞,关注,我会持续更新,感谢大家支持!

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

2022外研版九下英语课文翻译+短语+翻译句子 精心整理 大连

以下为文字版

M4 U1

重点短语

please pay attention for a moment 请注意一会儿

set off 出发

strong shoes 结实的鞋子

thick socks 厚袜子

get up to the top 登顶

in the hills 在山里

go off 离开

go rock climbing 攀岩

be careful of falling rocks 小心落石

go down this path 沿着这条路走

across the stream 穿过小溪

lead the way 带路

a fairly smooth road 一条相当平坦的小路

a straight path 一条笔直的小路


重点句子:

1. whenever you go walking in the hills you should always wear proper clothes

无论什么时候你去爬山,你都应该穿正确的衣服

2. you mustn't walk too close to the edge of hill path because you might fall and hurt yourselves

你不能在离山路边缘太近的地方工作,因为你可能会摔倒并伤害自己

3. you have to keep together so you don't get lost, you mustn't go off on your own

你必须保持在一起,这样你就不会迷路,你不能自己走开

4. don't drink all your water in one go, you may need some later

不要一口气喝完所有的水,以后可能需要喝一些

5. it should be a fairly smooth walk to begin with because it's a straight path, but it will start to get difficult soon

一开始应该是一个相当平稳的步行,因为这是一条笔直的路,但它很快就会开始变得困难。

6. I'm starving.我很饿

U2 Watch out! Bears about! 熊出没


重点短语

fall asleep 入睡

look out of the tent 往帐篷外面看

hang the food in a tree把食物挂在树上

later that day 那天以后

in a beautiful field by a stream 在小溪边美丽的田野里

put up the tent 搭帐篷

from a long way away 从很远的地方

make lots of noise 制造很多噪音

above all 尤其是

reach out 伸手

重点句子:

  1. We must keep the camp clean. 我们必须保持营地清洁。
  2. Let’s tidy up and move on. 让我们收拾一下,继续前进。
  3. You mustn’t make any sudden moves or make a sound. 你不能突然移动或发出声音。
  4. No one can run faster in the forest than a bear. 在森林里,没有人能比熊跑得更快。
  5. There was a loud noise behind me. 我身后有一声巨响。
  6. I turned pale.我变得脸色苍白
  7. Every time there was a sudden noise, my blood went cold. 每次突然有响声,我的血液都会变冷。

M5U1 We’d better get you to hospital. 我们最好送你去医院

课文翻译

Betty:l'm tired,Mr. Jackson. 贝蒂:我累了,杰克逊先生。

Mr. Jackson:Let's wait for the others.They’ll catch up in a few minutes.

杰克逊先生:让我们等一下其他人。他们一会儿就会赶上。

Betty:Who's missing? 贝蒂:谁掉队了?

Mr. Jackson:Tony and Daming.They're always at the back of the group.I thought we had an agreement to stay together.

杰克逊先生:托尼和大明。他们总是在队伍的后面。我认为我们已经约好要待在一起。

Betty:They were walking more slowly than us. 贝蒂:他们走得比我们慢。

Mr. Jackson:I think it's going to rain. Go back and look for them.

杰克逊先生:我认为要下雨了。我要回去找找他们。

Tony: (Moving closer) Help! it’s Daming.He's had an accident.He fell over when he was running down the steps.He's hit his head and his leg hurts.I think he's broken his leg.

托尼:(走得更近一些)救命!是大明。他出意外了。当他正跑着下台阶时摔倒了。他碰伤了他的头,并且他的腿疼。我想他摔断腿了。

Mr. Jackson:When did he fall? 杰克逊先生:他什么时候摔倒的?

Tony:About ten minutes ago. 托尼:大约10分钟以前。

Mr. Jackson:OK,show me where he is…There he is! Hey,Daming.How do you feel?

杰克逊先生:好的,指给我看他在哪里……他在那里!嘿,大明。你觉得怎样?

Daming:My leg hurts,and l can't see very well. Will go blind?

大明:我的腿疼,并且我看不太清楚。我会失明吗?

Mr. Jackson: No,you've just hit your head.You've cut your knee too.There's blood on your leg.Can you move your foot?

杰克逊先生:不会的,你只是碰了头。还碰破了膝盖。你的腿上有血。你能挪动你的脚吗?

Daming:Yes.Ouch! But I can't walk.

大明:能。哎哟!但是我不能走路。

Mr. Jackson:We'd better get you to hospital.call for help on my mobile.

杰克逊先生:我们最好送你去医院。我要打手机求助。

Daming:Is it serious? Will I live? 大明:严重吗?我会活着吗?

Mr. Jackson:Of course, you will! It's nothing serious.Tony,tell everyone we have to call off the walk and go back home.

杰克逊先生:当然你会活着!没什么大事。托尼,告诉大家我们不得不取消这次徒步活动并且回家。


fall over 摔倒

have an accident 发生意外

run down the steps跑下台阶

call for help 打电话求助

call off 取消

call on 号召

重点短语

wait for the others 等其他人

catch up 赶上

in a few minutes 几分钟后

at the back of the group在队伍的后面

thanks to 多亏于

go blind 变瞎


重点句子

  1. I thought we had an agreement to stay together. 我以为我们已经达成协议要待在一起。
  2. He fell over when he was running down the steps. 他跑下台阶时摔倒了。
  3. We'd better get you to hospital. 我们最好送你去医院。
  4. Tell everyone we have to call off the walk and go back home. 告诉所有人我们必须停止散步,然后回家。
  5. He’s hit his head and his leg hurts.他撞到了头,腿也受伤了。
  6. I’ll call for help on my mobile.我将会打电话求助

注意是on

M5U2

课文翻译 Five rules for a healthy life健康生活五原则

Thanks to better health care, most people are living healthier and longer lives. Someone who is born today can expect to live about thirty-five years longer than someone who was born in the nineteenth century. It is even thought that in the future more and more people will celebrate their hundredth birthdays. Here are five rules for a healthy life.

由于有了更完善的医疗保健,大多数人生活得更健康并且更长寿。现在出生的人有望比19世纪出生的人多活大约35年。人们甚至认为将来会有越来越多的人庆祝他们的百岁生日。这是健康生活的五条原则。

l 1.Get off the sofa! 1.从沙发上下来!

Sure, it is comfortable to sit on the sofa and watch TV. But doctors say you should get off the sofa. To keep fit, you have to walk at least 10, 000 steps every day. In the past, people’s jobs required more physical effort They often had to walk for miles every day. When farmers were working in the fields, they were keeping fit at the same time. Think about it: Do you get the same amount of exercise today as they did in the past?

当然了,坐在沙发上看电视很舒服。但医生说你应该从沙发上下来。为了保持健康,你必须每天至少走10 000步。过去,人们的工作需要更多的体力劳动。他们经常不得不每天步行数英里。当农民们在地里劳作的时候,他们同时在保持着健康。考虑一下:现在你有过去的人们那样的运动量吗?

l 2.Eat healthy food! 2.吃健康食品!

It is important to eat food that is fresh and natural, for example, fruit and vegetables. Fast food is not healthy. You should only have it once in a while. Eating too much of the wrong food will harm your health.

要吃新鲜、天然的食物,例如,水果和蔬菜,这一点很重要。快餐是不健康的。你应该只是偶尔吃点。吃太多不好的食物对你的健康有害。

l 3.Rest while you can! 3.保证休息!

When we were babies, we slept for much of the night. Teenagers do not need as much sleep as babies, but it is important for you to get about eight hours' sleep a night. At weekends, you have got more time, so use it not just for your friends, but for rest too.

当我们还是婴儿时,我们晚上的大部分时间都在睡觉。青少年不需要像婴儿那么多的睡眠,但是每晚有8小时左右的睡眠很重要。在周末,你有更多的时间,因此,不要仅仅把它花费在与朋友玩耍上,也要注意休息。

l 4.Do not worry. Be happy! 4.不要烦恼。开心起来!

Many people believe that happiness is important for our general health, sometimes it is not easy to be a teenager because of the difficulties of school, exams or friendships. If you are worried about something, talk to your parents or your teacher.

很多人认为快乐对我们的整体健康来说很重要。因为学校生活、考试或者交友上的困难,有时青少年的生活也并非无忧无虑。如果你为某事而感到焦虑,

就要和你的父母或老师说说。

l 5.Say no to smoking! 5.拒绝吸烟!

Yes, you knew I was going to say this! It is so important. Smoking is not cool. It is dangerous. It harms nearly every part of your body. Think about how your family and friends will feel, and think about what it will do to your health.

是的,你知道我要提到这一点!它很重要。吸烟并不酷。它是危险的。它几乎危害你身体的每个部位。想想你的家人和朋友的感受吧,也想想吸烟将给你的健康带来的影响。

(继上页)

重点短语

five rules for a healthy life健康生活的五条规则

thanks to better health care多亏更好的医疗保健

keep fit 保持健康

once in a while 偶尔

say no to smoking 拒绝吸烟

make an effort to do 努力做某事

put on weight 增重

general health 整体健康

expect to do 期盼做

an amount of +(不可数) 大量(区别:a number of +(可数) 大量)

the amount of … ……的数量

重点句子

  1. To keep fit, you have to walk at least 10, 000 steps every day。为了保持健康你每天至少要走1万步
  2. it is important for you to get about eight hours' sleep a night.对你而言一晚上大约8个小时的睡眠很重要
  3. If you are worried about something, talk to your parents or your teacher.
  4. 如果你为某事而担忧,和你的父母或者老师谈谈
  5. Do you get the same amount of exercise today as they did in the past?你有过去的人们那样的运动量吗?
  6. In the past, people’s jobs required more physical effort.在过去,人们的工作需要更多的体力劳动。

其他

注意harm是动词,意思是:上海,其形容词是:harmful

M6U1

课文翻译

Lingling, when is the school—leavers' party?

玲玲:毕业派对是在什么时候?

Betty: Look at the school calendar! It'll be held on the 30th of May. We're all invited.

贝蒂:看看校历!它将于5月30日举行。我们都被邀请了。

Daming: ln fact, I was chosen to play the dance music.

大明:事实上,我被选去负责播放舞曲。

Tony: And l was asked to bring some balloons and paint some pictures for the party.

托尼:我被要求带一些气球并为派对画几幅画。

Betty: The teachers have asked everyone to prepare a traditional dish from their home country.

贝蒂:老师让每个人准备一道自己国家的传统菜肴。

Lingling:Can we cook it at school?

玲玲:我们可以在学校做菜肴吗?

Betty:We can heat it up in the school kitchen,but it should be cooked at home.What are you going to make?

贝蒂:我们可以在学校食堂加热一下,但它应该在家里做好。你打算做什么呢?

Lingling: Hot and sour soup.lt's made with chicken and vegetables.

玲玲:酸辣汤。它是用鸡肉和蔬菜做成的。

Betty: But the invitation says finger food! That means you eat it with your fingers,not with a knife,fork or spoon.

贝蒂:但请柬上说是手抓食品!那就是说你用手拿着吃它,而不用刀叉或勺子。

Lingling:Oh,soup's no good then.What about you?

玲玲:哦,那么汤不行。你准备做什么呢?

Betty:Cheeseburgers.Cheeseburgers are made with hamburgers and cheese.

贝蒂:于酪汉堡包。干酪汉堡包是用汉堡和奶酪做成的。

Tony: And you,Daming?

托尼:大明,你呢?

Daming:Jiaozi! My grandmother makes the best jiaozi!

大明:饺子!我奶奶做的饺子最好吃!

Betty:ls she invited to the school-leavers' party too?

贝蒂:她也被邀请参加毕业派对吗?

Daming: Hmm,I see what you mean.What about you,Tony?

大明:唔,我明白你说这话的意思。你呢,托尼?

Tony: A traditional English pizza with cheese,tomato and ham.


it means Daming should make jiaozi on his own

托尼:用奶酪、番茄和火腿做成的英国传统比萨饼。

Betty: Pizza isn't English! It’s Italian!

贝蒂:比萨饼不是英国的!它是意大利的!

Tony:But it's eaten everywhere in England.

托尼:但在英国到处都可以吃到啊。

Daming:…s becoming popular in China too!

大明:它在中国也变得受欢迎起来啦!

M6全模块

重点短语

U1

the school calendar 校历

bring some balloons 带一些气球

paint some pictures 画几幅画

prepare a traditional dish 准备一道传统菜肴

heat up 给……加热

hot and sour soup 酸辣汤

finger food 手抓食品

become popular 变得受欢迎

be similar to 与……相似

U2

西方的食物 western food

在西方 In the West

与……相似be similar to

被用作 be used for

被期望做 be expected to

用你的手指 with your fingers

自助serve yourself

被服务 be served

在用餐结束时at the end of a meal

被提供更多的食物 be offered more food


重点句子(后四个句子是含有不同时态被动语态的句子)

U1

  1. I see what you mean.我明白你说这话的意思
  2. It’ll be held on the 30th of May.它将于5月30日举行。
  3. I was chosen to play the dance music.我被选取负责播放歌曲
  4. Cheeseburgers are made with hamburgers and cheese.干酪汉堡包是用汉堡和奶酪做成的
  5. Is she invited to the school-leavers’ Party too? 她也被邀请参加毕业会吗?

U2

  1. 在一些西方国家,在下午1点食用午餐 In some Western countries lunch is usually eaten at about 1 PM
  2. 左手拿叉,右手拿刀 the fork is held in your left hand and the knife in your right
  3. 没有人会生气 no one will be cross
  4. 如果你一吃完就离开是不礼貌的 it is not polite if you leave as soon as you finish eating.


重点单词

l invite邀请 invitation 请柬 (invite sb to do sth/invite sb to sw)

l Italy 意大利 Italian 意大利的,意大利人的

l westerner 西方人:组成:west+ern+er

l cross n. 十字

adj.生气的

v.穿过


M6U2

课文翻译

Do as the Romans (the passage is mainly about“customs of eating in western countries” )

入乡随俗(Roman古罗马人) (首尾呼应) (Germans)

1. We often say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” So when you eat Western food, do as Westerners do. Here are some things that you may need to know about eating together in the West

我们常说:“入乡随俗(Roman古罗马人)。”所以当你吃西餐时,也要按照西方人的习惯来用餐。这是关于在西方共同进餐的一些常识,或许你需要了解。

2. In some Western countries, lunch is usually eaten at about 1 pm. Dinner is served around 7 pm or even later. In Spain it is usual to have lunch at 3 pm and dinner at 10 pm!

在一些西方国家,午餐通常在下午1点左右吃。晚餐在下午7点左右或更晚些被提供。在西班牙,下午3点吃午餐,晚上10点吃晚餐是很常见的!

第二段:meal time

3. At the start of a meal, the French say "Bon appetit",and the Italians say "Buon appetito”.But there is nothing similar to say in English. "Enjoy your meal” is usually only said by the person who brings the food.

开始用餐时,法国人会说“祝你好胃口”,意大利人则说“请尽情享用”。但英语中没有类似的说法。通常只有上餐的人才会说“请慢慢享用”。

第三段: things to say at the start of a meal

4. Knives and forks are used for most Western food. The fork is held in your left hand and the knife in your right, and the food is held with the fork and cut with the knife. Soup is eaten with a spoon. However, there is some food which you can eat with your fingers, such as chicken wings and hamburgers.

刀和叉被用于大多数西餐中。左手拿叉,右手拿刀,并用叉子按住食物,用刀切。喝汤用勺子。然而,有一些食物,你可以用手拿着吃,比如鸡翅和汉堡包。

第四段: things we use when eating

5. During the meal, you may be invited to serve yourself (usually the ladies/ before the gentlemen) by someone who says, "Help yourself. “or you will be served by someone who asks, “Would you like some.…?"You can take it and say, “Thank you. “If you are given something you do not like, you can just say, for example," l'm sorry. I don't eat meat”, or “I don't eat fish”.

用餐期间,主人可能会请你自己取食物(通常是女士们优先于男士们),并告诉你“请随意”。或者有人会递给你食物,并问:“你要来点……吗?”你可以接受,并说:“谢谢你。”如果有人给了你不喜欢的东西,你只需说,例如,“不好意思。我不吃肉”或“我不吃鱼“就可以了。

6. No one will be cross. If you are offered more food but cannot eat any more, just say, "No,thanks. It was delicious, but l've had enough.”

没有人会生气的。如果给你提供了更多的食物,你吃不了,只要说:“不要了,谢谢,味道很好,但我吃饱了。”

第五段~第六段:things to say during the meal

7. Remember that it is polite to say that you enjoy every dish when it is served, and that you, have enjoyed the food at the end of a meal. It is sometimes difficult to know when the meal is over. If you are invited to dinner by Western friends, you will be expected to stay and talk around the dinner table long after the last dish is served, and it is not polite if you leave as soon as you finish eating.

记住在上菜时你要表示你喜欢每一道菜,就餐结束时也要表示你很享受这顿美餐,这是礼貌的。有时很难知道就餐什么时候结束。如果你被西方朋友邀请就餐,最后一道菜上来后,你将被期望坐在餐桌旁聊很久,如果你一吃完就离开是不礼貌的。

第七段: things to do at the end of the meal

8. The rule is:Watch the other people. Do as they do.

原则是:观察别人,别人怎么做你就怎么做。

第八段: rule(照应开头:When in Rome, do as the Romans do)

M7U1 这篇文章主要是:定语从句,宾语从句,条件状语从句

课文翻译

Betty:How much progress do you think you've made in English this year,Lingling?

贝蒂:玲玲,你觉得今年在英语方面取得了多大的进步?

Lingling:I think I've achieved a lot. I hope my English is good enough for the exams,anyway.it's also the subject that l'm best at,although my spoken English is not that good.

玲玲:我觉得我已经取得了很大进步。不管怎样,我希望我的英语足够好,能够考试顺利。它也是我最擅长的科目,尽管我的英语口语不是那么好。

Betty:I can see you really enjoy learning English.Some people think English is too difficult and it requires too much effort to learn it well.

贝蒂:我能看出你是真的喜欢学习英语。有些人认为英语太难,而且学好它需要付出太多的势力。

Lingling:English is difficult to learn at the beginning.But if you keep trying,you can make progress quickly and find a lot of fun in learning it.I hope I can continue to make progress next year.

玲玲:英语起初学起来很难。但是如果你坚持不懈地努力,你能快速取得进步并发现学习它的许多乐趣。我希望明年能继续取得进步。

Betty:I think you've done really well.Have you ever been to an English corner?

贝蒂:我觉得你已经做得很好了。你曾经去过英语角吗?

Lingling:You mean those clubs where people go to practise their English? I always thought they were for people who speak good English already.

玲玲:你指的是人们去练习英语的那些俱乐部吗?我原来一直以为这些俱乐部是为那些英语已经说得好的人开办的。

Betty:Well, I went to an English corner once.and there were some people who didn't speak English very well. But they were happy to try,and other people,including some English speakers from the UK and the US,were happy to talk to them.

贝蒂:哦,我曾经去过一个英语角,那里也有一些英语说得不是很好的人。但是他们乐于尝试,而且其他人,包括一些来自英国和美国的说英语的人,都乐于和他们交谈。

Lingling:I don't have to go to an English corner.I can speak English with you whenever we meet.

玲玲:我不必去英语角。无论何时我们见面,我都能和你一起说英语。

Betty:Yes,I'm always happy to speak to you in English.At the same time,you can also help me with my Chinese. I think Chinese will be more and more popular in the future.

贝蒂:是的,我一直很愿意用英语和你交谈。同时,你也能帮助我学汉语。我认为汉语将来会越来越流行。

重点短语

在…取得进步 make progress in…

英语口语 spoken language

继续做某事 continue to do sth

做某事有趣 find a lot of fun in doing sth

帮助某人做某事 help sb do


重点句子

  1. 我今年在英语方面取得了很大进步 I’ve make great progress in learning English this year.
  2. 学好英语需要太多的努力 It requires too much effort to learn English well.
  3. 你去过英语角吗?Have you ever been to an English corner?
  4. 同时,你可以在英语方面帮助我 At the same time, You can help me with my English.
  5. 我希望明年我能继续取得进步 I hope I can continue to make progress this year.


M7U2

课文翻译

1.English is spoken by about 400 million people, mostly in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. In Ghana, India and Singapore, English is used as a working language, for example, between bosses and secretaries and between doctors and patients, although there are other languages for everyday use. In China and many other countries, English is the most important foreign language that children learn at school, because when they grow up, it will be quite possible for them to meet people from other countries. They will need a common language to communicate with each other. English is now used by nearly a quarter of the world's population, and anywhere you go in the world, there is a good chance that you will meet someone who speaks English.

大约有四亿人说英语,主要是在美国、英国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰和南非。在加纳、印度和新加坡,虽然日常生活中人们也使用其他语言,但还是把英语当作一门工作语言来使用,例如,在老板和秘书之间,在医生和病人之间。在中国和许多其他国家,英语是孩子们在学校学习的最重要的外语,因为当他们长大后,对他们来说很可能会遇到来自其他国家的人。他们将需要一门通用语言来相互交流。英语现在被将近四分之一的世界人口使用,无论你去世界的哪个地方,都极有可能会遇到说英语的人。

2.The reason why English is spoken everywhere is that in the nineteenth century, English became the language of world trade. And in the twentieth century, the US spread English to the world through newspapers, television, and films. It is now the common language for international travel, science, industry, and recently, information technology and the Internet.

遍地都说英语的原因是,在19世纪,英语成为了世界贸易用语。在20世纪,美国通过报纸、电视和电影将英语传播到世界各地。它现在是国际旅游、自然科学、工业以及近年来的信息技术和互联网的通用语言。

3.It is also important to know that English has borrowed many words from other languages, for example “restaurant" from French, “Zero “from Arabic, “piano" from Italian, and "tofu" from Chinese.

知道英语从其他的语言中借用了很多单词也是重要的,例如,restaurant来自法语,zero(数字零)来自阿拉伯语,piano来自意大利语,tofu来自汉语。

4.Will the importance of English last? As China continues to grow, many people think that Chinese will become as common as English by the middle of the twenty-first century, More and more schools in Europe are teaching Chinese as a foreign language, together with some European languages. However, most people still think that English will be used most around the world, at least for the next twenty or thirty years.

英语的重要性会一直持续吗?随着中国的不断壮大,很多人认为,到21世纪中期,汉语将会变得和英语一样普遍。越来越多的欧洲学校在教一些欧洲(国家的)语言的同时,也教授汉语这门外语。然而,大多数人仍然认为,至少在未来二三十年,英语仍会是世界各地使用最广泛的语言。

5.So who owns English? The answer is everyone who speaks it-the British, the Indians and the Chinese all help make it a rich language. Even though we speak different types of English,we are all part of an international club.We all own English.

那么,谁拥有英语呢?答案就是每一个说英语的人——英国人、印度人和中国人共同将英语变成了一门丰富的语言。尽管我们说不同类型的英语,我们都是国际俱乐部的一部分。我们都拥有英语。

重点短语

被用作 be used as 从……引用;借入 borrow…from

不同种类的;各种各样的 all kinds of 一刻钟;四分之一 a quarter of

重点句子

  1. 他们将需要一种通用的语言来互相交流。They will need a common language to communicate with each other.
  2. 英语的重要性将会持续下去吗?Will the importance of English last?
  3. 许多人认为到21世纪中期,汉语将会变得和英语一样普遍。
  4. Many people think that Chinese will become as common as English by the middle of the twenty-first century.
  5. 现在世界上几乎四分之一的人使用英语。English is now used by nearly a quarter of the world's population.


M8U1

课文翻译

Betty: You look lovely, Lingling!

贝蒂:你看起来很漂亮,玲玲!

Lingling: Thanks, you look great too. That's a nice handbag.

玲玲:谢谢。你看起来也很好。那是个不错的手提包。

Betty: lt's my mother's. Are you enjoying the party?

贝蒂:它是我妈妈的。你在聚会上玩得高兴吗?

Lingling: Yes, I am, but I feel a bit sad. I don’t Know when we’ll be back in this hall together again, I’m going to miss you all. (宾语从句)

玲玲:对,是的。但是我感到有点几难过。我不知道我们会在什么时候再次一起回到这个大厅。我会想念你们的。

Tony: Yes,we'll all miss each other.

托尼:是的,我们都会想念彼此的。

Lingling; Hey,Tony.You've hung international flags on the walls! They make the hall look wonderful.

玲玲:嗨,托尼,你把各国旗帜挂在了墙上!它们让大厅看起来很棒。 (现在完成时)

Tony:They look OK,don't they? Listen to the music. lt's got a great beat!

托尼:它们看起来不错,是吗?听听音乐。节奏太棒了!

Betty:Pardon? 0h,yes,but it's a bit noisy.

贝蒂:再说一遍好吗?哦,是的,但是它有点儿吵。

Lingling:Do you intend to stay in China for long,Tony?

玲玲:托尼,你计划在中国待很长时间吗?

Tony:I hope so.And even if go back to the UK,I'll come back and visit you all.

托尼:我希望如此。我即使回到英国,也会回来看望你们的。

Lingling: What about you,Betty?

玲玲:贝蒂,你呢?

Betty:I'll finish my high school education here,but I want lo go back to my home town one day.What are your plans,Daming?

贝蒂:我将在这儿完成高中学业,但是有一天我想回到我的家乡。大明,你有什么计划?

Daming:I'll want to become...an English teacher!

大明:我想成为……一名英语教师!

Tony:Good for you! Come on! Let's fetch something to eat.What's on the menu?

托尼:挺好的!来!咱们去取些吃的东西吧。菜单上有什么?

Betty:How about a hot dog? or some pancakes? And we've got some apple juice.

贝蒂:热狗怎么样?或者一些薄烤饼?我们还有一些苹果汁。

Tony:Let's raise our glasses.Here's to our friendship,everyone.…and to the future!

托尼:咱们举起杯子吧。为我们的友谊,为我们每一个人……为未来干杯!

All:Cheers!

所有的人:干杯!

Betty:And now,excuse me.I must make a speech!

贝蒂:现在,不好意思,我得发表演讲了!


重点短语

为我们的友谊干杯 Here’s to our friendship 即使,尽管 even if

看起来很可爱 look lovely 做演讲 make a speech

有点吵闹 a bit noisy 举起我们的酒杯 raise our glasses

打算呆在中国 intend to stay in China 我希望如此 I hope so

重点句子

  1. 大明,你有什么计划 What are your plans , Daming?
  2. 让我们去拿点东西吃Let’s fetch something to eat.
  3. 你都已经把各国国旗挂到墙上了 You have hung international flags on the walls .


M8课堂笔记:

U1

Feelings: They enjoy the party, and Lingling feels a bit sad.

The hall looks wonderful because they’ve hung international flags on the walls.

The music has got a great beat, But Betty thinks it’s a bit noisy.

Their plans:

Tony intends to stay in China for long, even if he goes back to the UK, he will come back and visit them all.

Betty will finish her high school education here, but she wants to go back to her hometown one day.

Daming wants to become an English teacher.

There are many kinds of foods on the party, such as: a hot dog, pancakes and some apple juice.

Here’s to our friendship, everyone, and to the future.

M8U2

课文翻译

Dear head teacher,teachers,parents and fellow students,l'm very proud that you have chosen me to speak to you today.

亲爱的校长、老师们、家长们以及同学们,我非常自豪今天你们选择我给你们作演讲。

I have three roses here:a red one,a yellow one and a white one.These roses are to thank three groups of people for the three most important things that I have learnt. These three things are friendship , effort and trust.

Main idea 2: Give thanks to three kinds of people. Friends teacher parents

我这儿有三支玫瑰:一支红色的、一支黄色的和一支白色的。这些玫瑰用来表达我对三组人的谢意,因为(从他们那里)我学到了最重要的三件事。这三件事是:友谊、努力和信任。

I give the red rose to my friends.When I started school here.my Chinese was not good,and some of my mistakes were very funny.I once tried to say“ xiexie ”,but I said“ xiaxia” instead.Of course some people laughed,and I felt quite silly.But they were not laughing at me. They taught me to say many things in Chinese and kindly invited me to join them.Today,thanks to their kindness, my Chinese is much better,and we have become friends.So,let me say“ xiexie ”again to all of you for your help.

我把红玫瑰送给我的朋友们。当我在这儿开始上学时,我的中文不好,有些错误很好笑。有一次我想说“谢谢”,但是我说成了“下下”。当然了,有些人大笑起来,我感到很愚蠢。但是他们不是在嘲笑我。他们用中文教我说很多东西而且好心地邀请我加入他们。多亏了他们的善良,现在我的中文好多了,而且我们成了朋友。因此,让我再次对你们所有人的帮助说一声“谢谢”。

I give the white rose to my teachers.who have taught me that there is no success without effort.When I started running in the 800 metres,I always finished last and I just wanted to give up. But the PE teacher,Ms Huang,helped me.She ran along with me,and she said,“You only really lose if you give up! “I still can't run fast enough,but l've learnt to try my best,not only with running but with whatever else I do.

我把白玫瑰送给我的老师们,他们教我(明白了)不努力就不成功(的道理)。当我开始跑800米时,我总是最后一个跑完,我只想放弃。但是,体育老师——黄老师帮助了我。她跟我一起跑,并且说,“你如果放弃,才真的失败了!’’我仍然跑得不够快,但是我学会了要尽最大努力,不仅仅是在跑步上,而且在我做的其他任何事情上。

I give the yellow rose to my parents for teaching me that love is about trust.When I wanted to learn the violin,my father told me that I should work harder at maths.I was disappointed.Then,on the morning of my birthday,I woke up to find a beautiful violin at my bedside.There was a note from my father:“I'm sure you will be good at music.I know that you will be better at maths.”

我把黄玫瑰送给教我爱就是一种信任的父母。当我想学习小提琴时,我的爸爸告诉我应该更努力地学习数学。我很失望,后来,在我生日那天的早上,我醒来时在床边发现了一把漂亮的小提琴。有一张爸爸写的便条:“我确信你会擅长音乐的,我知道你会更擅长数学的。”

I'm sure that you all have your own memories about the happiness of the last three years.and the people whom you want to thank for it, so let's all stand up and say,“Thank you,friends,teachers and parents! We love you!”

main idea 6 : give thanks to the again. Because he trusted Betty will be both at maths and music.

我确信在过去的三年里,你们都有自己快乐的回忆,都有你们想为此而要感谢的人。因此,让我们起立,一起说:“谢谢你们,朋友们、老师们和家长们!我们爱你们!”

重点短语

嘲笑 laugh at

放弃(努力)give up

尽某人最大努力 try one’s best

在我生日的那天早上 on the morning of my birthday

不仅……而且…… not only …but

多亏有他们的热心帮助 thanks to their kindness

重点句子

  1. 我知道你的数学会有进步 I know that you will be better at maths.
  2. 我的老师们教我了不努力就不会成功的道理 My teacher has taught me that there is no success without effort.
  3. 他们教我用中文表达很多事情,还好心地邀请我参加他们的活动
  4. They taught me to say many things in Chinese and kindly invited me to join them.


重点语法

Run along with 和…一起跑

There is no success without effort.没有付出就没有回报

work harder at… 在……方面更努力

希望大家点赞,关注,感谢支持,我会不断更新

上一篇新闻

La Mamounia拉玛穆尼亚酒店全新亚洲餐厅概念揭晓

下一篇新闻

各式各样的凉菜味汁以及100多种广式粤菜酱汁的配方

评论

订阅每日新闻

订阅每日新闻以免错过最新最热门的新加坡新闻。