• 11月24日 星期日

这33句经常用的经典外贸函电用语作为外贸业务员有必要信手拈来

这33句经常用的经典外贸函电用语作为外贸业务员有必要信手拈来

这33句经常用的经典外贸函电用语作为外贸业务员有必要信手拈来

猫熊哥今天给大家推荐下面这33句经常用的经典外贸函电用语,作为外贸业务员有必要信手拈来随时使用,会对你的外贸谈判外贸开发有很大的帮助:

1.When we are in the market for the goods offered, we will contact you again.

一旦我们要购买你报价的货物,我们将再次联系你。

2.Please let us know as soon as you are in the market for SME Brand Hand Tools.

只要你要购买SME牌手工具请告诉我们。

3.We are sending you a copy of our leaflet along with an operation manual.

我们寄给你我们的样本副本连同操作手册。

4.Please make us your best offers along with the relevant pamphlet.

请给我们报你们最低价格连同相关介绍的样本。

5.We have received your letter of May 19 along with the Sales Contract in triplicate.

我们已经收到你5月19日的来信连同三份销售合同。

6.The damage happens to occur in the course of transhipment.

损坏恰巧发生在运输过程中。

7.We happen to learn your name and address from Messers.Alexander & Co. in Singapore.

我们从新加坡的亚历山大公司碰巧得知你们的名称和地址。

8.As our manager happened to be on a business tour he regretted being unable to attend to the matter in time.

因为我们经理正好出差,他很遗憾不能按时参与这件事。

9.As the goods enquired for are unavailable, we recommend you ... as subsititue.

因为你询价的货物不能提供,我们推荐你XXX替代。

10.We recommend you to place a trial order so that you can see the quality of our product.

我们推荐你下一个试订单,这样你可以看到我们产品的质量。

11.We recommend making a trial.

我们建议试一下。

12.We recommend that you concentrate your offorts on promoting the sales of SME Brand Hammers at the present stage.

我们建议你现阶段集中精力促销SME品牌锤子。

13.a letter of recommendation

推荐信。

14.On the recommendation of our mutual friend, Mr. Heneth, we take pleasure in writing to you to introduce ourselves as a leading exporter of Textiles.

根据我们共同的朋友Heneth先生的介绍,我们很高兴地给您写信,介绍我们自己作为纺织品的主要出口商。

15.Your recommendation will be greatly valued.

您的建议将非常重要。

16.Please mark the cases as per our instruction for easy identification.

请按照我们的指示刷唛头,以便于识别。

17.We usually find an identification mark at the bottom of an incoming letter from abroad.

我们通常在来自国外的信件的底部能找到一个识别标记

18.The wrong marking on the cases makes it difficult for us to identify our shipment.

箱子上错误的唛头,使我们非常困难识别我们的货物。

19.We hereby designate you as our sole agen in your region

我们特此指定您作为我们在您所在地区的唯一代理。

20.Goods may be supplied with a brand desigated by you.

我们可以按照你们的品牌供货

21.The designation of vessel is imminent as the time of shipment will soon be over.

指定船迫在眉睫,因为装运期马上就过了。

22.The ship is overloaded.

船舶超载

23.We had loaded the goods on board the vessel before the time of shipment expired.

我们在装运期之前已将货物装载在船上。

24.The ship is loading for QingDao.

正在装载的船去青岛。

25.The maximum load of the vessel is 5,000 metric tons.

该船的最大装载量是5000吨。

26.We have forwarded a car-load of chemicals against your order No753.

们已经根据您的第753号订单转运了一批车载化学品。

27.Our shipping deparment will take care of the shipment of your goods.

我们的运输部门将处理你的货物的装运。

28.Our manager will personally take care of your order.

我们经理将亲自关照你的订单。

29.Please take good care of the packing.

请特别小心包装。

30.We are capable of selling100,000 sets SME Brand Double Offset Ring Spanners a year.

我们每年能够销售十万套SME牌梅花扳手。

31.We are a capable company having 30 branches in all main ports of the world.

我们是实力雄厚的公司,在世界主要港口有30个分公司。

32.He is a businessman of capability.

他是一个有能力的商人。

33.Our production capability is 500,000 metric tons a shift.

我们的生产能力是每班50万公吨。

上一篇新闻

工程建设现场英语五百句

下一篇新闻

只有在新加坡呆过,才能看懂这些魔性Singlish~

评论

订阅每日新闻

订阅每日新闻以免错过最新最热门的新加坡新闻。