• 05月20日 星期一

出国应急英语

May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。

How long will you be staying in the Singapore: 预计在新加坡停留多久?

I can't speak English 我不懂英文

May I use this phone? 能够使用电话吗?

Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里?

Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁?

I'm in a hurry 我时间很急

Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里?

May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 请给我来杯茶

Could you tell me how to fill in 请告诉我如何填写

Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? 国航CA173登机口在哪里?

Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续?

What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机?

问: May I see your passport, please ? 请出示你的护照

答: here is my passport. 这是我的护照

问: What's the purpose( Singapore) of your visit ? 你到新加坡的目的?

答: Sightseeing (business, study) 观光(商务,留学)

问: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?

答: I'll stay at hotel 81 Hollywood ? 我住在81酒店-好莱坞

问: Do you have a return ticket to China ? 你有回中国的返程机票吗? 答: Yes, here it is. 有, 在这里

Do you have a carry-on? 有手提行李没?

Can you place your baggage up here? 请把行李放上来(传送带上)。

Your luggage is overweight。您的行李超重了。

Single or return? 您想要单程的还是往返的票?

Do you prefer window or aisle? 您想要靠窗还是靠走廊的座位?

We do not have any aisle seats remaining. Is a window seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat? 靠走廊的座位卖完了,您想要靠窗的还是中间的座位?

Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit? 有靠近紧急出口的座位吗?

Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket。 给您机票,登机口号在机票底部写着。

They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then。 您需要在起飞前20分钟登机,到时候请您去C2登机口登机。

Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?

Immigration 入境检查

duty-free items 免税品

Passport control 护照检查

Quarantine 检疫

Transfers中转

Transfer passengers 中转旅客

Transfer correspondence 中转处

Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡

Ongoing passenger card 出境登

goods to declare 报关物品

nothing to declare 不需报关

departure lounge 候机室

FLT No (flight number) 航班号

scheduled time (SCHED) 预计时间

departure to 前往……

departure time 起飞时

departures 出站(出港、离开)

international airport 国际机场

check-in 登机手续办理

domestic airport 国内机场

boarding pass (card) 登机牌

airport

passport control immigration 护照检查处

international terminal 国际候机楼

luggage claim; baggage claim

international departure 行李领取处

international passengers 国际航

carrier 承运人

good for passage between 旅行经停地点

flight no. 航班号

from 起点城市

class 座舱等级

date 起飞日期

plane No. 机号

time 起飞时间

seat No. 机座号

status 订座情况

smoking seat 吸烟坐位

ticket confirm 机票确认

Connecting flights counter 转机服务台

Boarding Pass 登机牌

up; upstairs 由此上楼

down; downstairs 由

departure lounge 候机室

Departure 出发

Taxi pick

Connecting flights counter 转机服务台

Information Center 问讯处

Immigration 入境

I-94 form 出入境表

surname 姓

expiry date( 或 before) 失

first (given) name名

for stays of 停留期为……

Tax Free, duty free 免税

Tourist 游客

Pillow 枕头

Blanket 毛毯

soft drinks 饮料

no ice please. 不加冰

hot water 开水

orange juice 橘子汁

apple juice 苹果汁

tomato juice 番茄汁

coke 可乐

diet coke 无糖可乐

hot tea 热茶

coffee 咖啡

chicken 鸡肉

beef 牛肉

fish 鱼

vegetarian 吃素

rice 米饭

noodle 面条

smashed potato 土豆泥

diet coke 无糖可乐

hot tea 热茶

coffee 咖啡

chicken 鸡肉

beef 牛肉

fish 鱼

vegetarian 吃素

rice 米饭

noodle 面条

smashed potato 土豆泥

How much is it per night? 每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list? 这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge? 费用是否包含税与服务费?

Customs declaration card 海关申报单

Currency declaration 现金申报单

Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李?

Here is my claim tag 这是我的托运 行李卡

Your passport and declaration card, please 请出示你的护照和海关申报单

Do you have anything to declare? 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ?

No. I don't 没有

Please open this bag 请打开这件行李

What are these? 这是什?东西?

These are for my personal use 这是我的个人用品

Where can I change money? 我在哪里可以兑换外币?

Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 请将这些外币兑换成澳元?

I'd like some small change? 请将大钞换成零钱

Exchange of foreign currency 外币兑换

Is there an airport bus to the city ? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士车站在哪里 ?

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ?

How can I get to hotel 81 Hollywood (61 Lorong 8 Geylang,) ? 去81酒店-好莱坞怎么走 ?

How much is it ? 多少钱 ?

Keep the change, please 不用找钱了

Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址

Where can I catch a taxi? 哪里我可以叫到出租车?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.出租车站台就在左边转角处。

Where are you going? 您要去哪里?

Drive me back to 6 Shenton Way, #21-08A, OUE Downtown 2 . 载我到6 珊顿道,#21-08A,OUE 市中心2

Here you are. You can keep the change.给你。零钱不用找了。

How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?

Stop here, please 请停下来。

What time does it leave ? 几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?

Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?

A ticket to XXX, please. 一张去XXX的票

One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票

Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?

What station is this? 这站是哪里?

Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?

Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?

Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?

Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?

Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?

How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?

Take me to the airport.载我到飞机场。

Take me back.载我回去。

What is the charge for that? 那要多少费用?

How much extra do I have to pay for that? 我还要另外付多少?

Keep the change for yourself.找回的钱你留着。

The change is yours.找回的钱给你。

How much is the fare? 好。车费多少 ?

Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?

I’ll get off here 我在这下车

Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?

Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Where to? 去哪里?

Is this bus going to XXX? 这车开往XXX吗?

How long does it take? 要花多久时间?

Can you tell me how to get to the airport? 你能告诉我怎样去飞机场吗?

How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?

To this place, please 去这里

Shop here, please 停这里

How much is it? 多少钱?

The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样

Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。

I have a reservation. 我做了预订。

This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。

Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗?

Where is the hotel? 这个酒店在哪里?

How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?

How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多长时间

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。

Check in, please 登记

Here is my confirmation slip. 这是我的确认信

I’d like a quiet room. 我想要一个安静的房间

I’d like a room on the upper level. 我想住在上层的房间

I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) 我想要一个有阳台的房间

Is there a TV set? 这个有电视吗?

Is hot water available any time? 全天提供热水吗?

May I see the room? 我可以看看房间吗?

Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper便宜)? 你有间更大的吗?

Could you give me a larger room? 你能给我间大房吗?

I’ll take this room. 我想要这间房

Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下这个注册表吗?

I’ll stay three nights 我要住3个晚上

Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? 你们接受信用卡吗?

Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房间

Where is dining room? 餐厅在哪里?

Is there also a cafeteria? 这里有自助餐厅吗?

What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门?

What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开放?

Does someone here speak Chinese? 这里有人说中文吗?

Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?

May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李吗?

Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?

Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能给我张观光巴士的票吗?

Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地铁站在哪里?

How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? 从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?

What time do you close the front door? 你们几点关前门?

I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚会晚回来

How long does it take? 需要多长时间?

As soon as possible, please. 越快越好

How long does it take? 需要多长时间?

As soon as possible, please. 越快越好

I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) 我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火柴)

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想订明早的早餐

What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要点什么?

I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡

About what time shall we bring it? 大约几点我给你送去?

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?

I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆

Where is main area for restaurants? 餐馆主要集中在什么地方?

Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有现在开门的餐馆吗?

I’d like to have some local food. 我想吃些当地食品

How late is it open? 开门最晚到几点?

How can I get there? 我怎么到那里

May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜单吗?

Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜单吗?

May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒单吗?

May I order a glass of wine? 可以给我一杯葡萄酒吗?

What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什么样的葡萄酒

I’d like to have some local wine. 我想要当地的葡萄酒

What do you recommend? 你有什么推荐?

Do you have anything ready quickly? 有没有快点的菜

How do you like your steak? 你想怎么吃牛扒

Well done (medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的

Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎么样?

I’d like a glass of water, please 我想来杯水

May I have a bottle of mineral water? 给我一杯矿泉水

Uncarbonated mineral water, please. 不含碳酸的矿泉水

May I have some more bread, please? 能再给我些面包吗?

Do you have a free city map? 你有免费的城市地图吗?

I’d like a bus route map我想要张巴士线路图

Could you tell me some interesting places in this town?

能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗?

I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area? 我想去购物。市区在哪?

Is it far from here? 那离这里远吗?

Can I walk down there? 我能走着去那吗?

How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行到那里需要多长时间?

Can I go there by bus? 我能乘巴士去那吗?

Can I buy a ticket here? 我能在这买票吗?

How far is it from here? 那离这里多远?

You should take the number 5 bus你应该坐5路车去

Where can I get the bus? 我在哪乘车?

Where is the restroom? 洗手见在哪?

Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地图上给我指路吗?

Could you write it down here? 能写在这吗?

How much is the entrance fee? 门票多少钱?

How late the department stores are open? 商店最晚开到几点?

Are they open on Sundays? 他们周日开门吗?

What time does it open and close? 这什么时候开门和结束?

Where do you leave? 你要上哪里?

Can I go to the restroom? 我能去洗手间吗?

Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?

打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走?

How can I get to this address? 我怎么到这个地址?

Where does this street lead to? 这条街通向哪里?

I’d like to go to Washington Square.我要去华盛顿广场

Can I walk down there? 我能步行到那吗?

You should take a bus你应该乘车

Which bus? 什么线路?

How many bus stops until there? 去那多少站?

Where is the shopping area in this town?

购物区在城镇的什么地方?

Where is the biggest shopping center?

哪有最大的购物中心?

Is there a department store around here?

附近哪有百货商店?

Is it far from here?

离这远吗?

Could you tell me how to get there?

能告诉我怎么到那吗?

Where is the nearest supermarket from here?

最近的超市在哪?

Can I try this on?

我可以试穿吗?

Where is the fitting room?

换衣间在哪?

I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping? 我买了。但价格有点高,免费包装怎么样?

May I put it on again?

我能在穿一下吗?

Do you have a dress in white?

你有白颜色的吗?

I’ll take this

我要这个

How much it all together?

一共多少钱?

Does it include tax?

含税了吗?

Could you give me a little discount?

能打些折吗?

Can I buy it tax-free?

我能买它免税吗?

Do you accept this credit card?

你们收这种信用卡吗?

What kind of credit cards do you accept? 你们接受什么样的信用卡?

Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed? 我能付人民币和美圆吗?

Is there a mistake in this bill?

是不是帐单有错误

Could you check it again?

你能再检查一下吗?

You gave me the wrong change.

你找错钱了

Can I have a receipt, please

能给我个收条吗?

I don’t have my change back yet.

还没有找我钱呢

I already paid

我已经付钱了

Could you tell me how to make it tax-free? 能告诉我怎么使他免税

May I have the form for tax refund? 能给我张退税表吗?

Where can I get a form for tax refund? 我在哪能得到退税表

Do I have to declare?

我要申报吗?

Will I have any difficulties with customs?

我过海关有什么困难吗?

My purse was stolen.我的钱包被偷了

I left my bag in the taxi我把钱包忘在出租车上了

Could you fill out this form? 能把表填一下吗?

Please write down your contact address here 请写下联系地址

Where is Chinese Embassy? 中国大使馆在哪?

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff? 能找个中文员工给我吗?

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change? 请换500美元。再另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?

Can you change me some money, please?

能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.

我想知道如何付钱给你。

你要什么面额的?

I'd like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar, please.请将我的一些人民币换成美元。

May I pay in cash? 可以付现金吗?

Please tell me how much you want to change.

请告诉我你要换多少。

How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen?

你要把多少汇款换成日圆?

That's all for now. How much do I owe you? 目前这些就够了,我要付你多少钱?

What kind of currency do you want?

要哪种货币?

What's it you wish to change?

你有什么要换的?

What kind of currency do you want to change?

要换哪种货币?

In what denominations?

要什么面值的?

Please tell me what note you want.

请告诉我要什么钞票。

Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?

请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?

How much would I get for 300 Japanese yen?

300日圆可兑换多少钱?

Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.

请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。

Let me give you my business card.

这是我的名片。

What is the cost? 费用是多少?

Where's this place in the map? 这里在地图的哪个位置?

I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Li, L-I.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓李,L-I

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?

Certainly , sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。

Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change? 好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?

I have room reserved.我已订了房。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。

Yes? Can I do something for you? 什么事?我能为您效劳吗?

I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。

I have your bill right here.您的账单在这里。

May I check it? 我可以核对一下吗?

By all means, you ahead.当然可以。随便。

What is this charge here? 这是什么费用?

I see. Is a credit card OK? 我明白了。用信用卡可以吗?

May I look it over? 我可以过目一遍吗?

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。

Do you accept credit cards? 你们接受信用卡吗?

Is it all right if I use my credit card? 如果我使用信用卡行吗?

Will you honor a credit card? 你们承认信用卡吗?

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it on your left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左边。

Can you direct me to the elevator? 你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.当然,往前直走,你就可走进电梯间了。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is? 你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗?

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?

Are you ready to order now, sir? 先生,你准备点菜吗?

I'll order something else at first. 我先点别的东西。

What did you order? 您点了什么?

Is this what I ordered? 这是我点的吗?

I don't think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。

Did you bring me what I ordered? 你拿来的是我所点的吗?

The passagers who need to transfer to other direction at this station, please in the waiting hall. 需要在本站转乘飞机到其他地方的旅客请到候机室中转柜办理

1.Where is ttie check-in?在哪里里办理登机手续?还可以更礼貌些:

Do you know where I can check in al?你知道在哪里办理登机手续吗? 对方知道的话会告诉你:

Yes, it's right down lhai hallway.知道.就在那过道下面。

check in 登机办理柜台

hallway 过道,门厅,走廊

2.Here is my ticket and passport.这是我的机票和护照。

同样的说法:

This is my ticket and passport.这是我的机票和护照。

passport 护照,通行证

3.where is secunty located?在哪里安检?

以下的说法也表达同样的意思:

Do you know where security is?你知道安检在哪里吗?

I need logctthrough security, where is il?我需要过安检,在哪里呢?

对方会告诉你:

it's right around the corner.就在那角落

security 安全,安检

4.Where is terminal A?A号航展楼在哪里?

还可以请人帮忙找一下:

I'm looking for my terninal, can you help?我在找航站楼,你能帮我一下吗?

Could you help me find my terminal?你能帮我找到航站械吗?

对方会很乐息帮忙:

It's just down this way.从这条道走下去就行

Sure, no problem.好的,没问題

5.When is the plane boarding?什么时候登机?

询问登机的时间:

Do you know when the plane is boarding?你知道什么时候登机吗?

告知确定的时间:

It will board at 7:00 p. in. tonight.今晚7点登机。

不确定时间:

The plane has been delayed. I'm not sure.飞机晚点了,我也不确定。

机场检票登机,场景模拟:

Kevin: Is this wtiere I check in?凯文:这是检票的地方吗?

Clerk:Yes.ills,sir.职员:是的,先生。

Kevin: Alright, here's my Bckel凯文:好的,这是我的机票.

Clerk: Show me your passport too, please.职员:请把你的护照也给我看看。

Kevin: Here you go 凯文:给你

Clerk: Thank you, sir. Do you need directions to your gate?

职员:谢谢你,先生。你需要我给你指一下等级门得方向吗?

Kevin: No, thank you.凯文:不用了,谢谢你。

Clerk: Don't forget to show your ticket to security职员:别忘记了把你的机票给安检人员看看。

Kevin: i won't. Do check my bags in over there?凯文:不会忘的。我要在那里安检我的包吗?

I can’ find my baggage. Can you help me?

这是我的行李票。(出示行李牌) Here is my claim tag.

Your passport and declaration card, please. 请出示护照和申报单。

Do you have anything to declare? 是否有任何东西需要申报?

No,I didn’t Please open this bag. 不,我没有 请打开这个袋子。

What are these? 这些东西是做何用?

These are for my personal use. 这些是我私人使用的东西。

Yes. Have a good day!是的,祝你玩得偷快!

Do you have any other baggage? 你还有

请人帮忙还可以说:

•Could you help me find the bus stop?你能帮我找到公交车站吗? 如果对方知道的话会乐意给你指路:

•Sure, it's right down this way.好的,沿着这条路走下去就行, 如果对方也是这

如果对方也是这里的陌生人:

•I'm sony. I,m new around here, too.对不起,我也不熟悉这几。

•I don't know either.我也不知這。

nd the bus stop?你能帮我找到公交车站吗? 如果对方

如果想找停车位:

•I need to pick up my car, where is the rental place?

我要把车开出来, 哪里有出

指出大致方向:

•I think it's a couple streets away, go left and then right.我想有几条

街远吧,往左走然后向右转。

rental

祖貨(业)的;供出租的

ar ren

还可以具体点:

•Is it far from here?离这几远吗?

•Will it take long?

可根据具体情况回答:

•Not far.不远。

•It's not far.不远。

•It's not far at all. —点儿也不远。

•It's not that far.不太远。还可告知大约的时间:

•About five minutes.差不多

rental

供出租的(业)的;供出租的

可以具体点:

•Is it far from here?离这几远吗?

•Will it take long?

可根据具体情况回答:

•Not far.不远。

•It's not far.不远。

•It's not far at all. —点儿也不远。

•It's not that far.不太远。还可告知大约的时间:

•About five minutes.差不多5分钟吧.

ut five minutes.差不多5分钟吧.

「交际指南」

1. 在向人问路之前,一般应先说句 Excuse me, 这样一方面可引起对方注意,另一方面又显得比较客气。Excuse me,译成汉语不一定总是“对不起”,此时也可译为“劳驾”,“请问”等。若对方讲的话你没听清,你可以说 I beg your pardon? (用升调,意为:对不起,我没听清) 或 Would you please say it again? I‘m afraid I didn’t quite catch you.(请再说一遍好吗? 我恐怕没有完全听清)。问完路之后,应向指路人表示感谢。

2.“向左(右)拐”英语有两种常见的说法:turn left(right) 或 turn to the left(right)。表示 “在左(右)边”,英语用介词on 或 at 均可。如 Turn left and walk on, and soon you‘ll see a tall building on [at] the left. (向左拐,然后继续走,不久你就会看到左边有一座高楼)。另外,按照我国的交通规则是“行人靠右”,而在英国你会看到这样的交通标牌 Keep to the left(靠左边走)。

3. 有时人们在给对方指路后,还往往加上一些句子, 以表示他的引路信息介绍完毕。如:You can‘t miss it (你不会找不到的),You are sure to get there(你一定会到达那儿的),You can’t go wrong (你不会走错的)。

Hello. This is United Airlines. 联合航空,您好。

I'd like to reconfirm my flight. 我想要再确认班机。

What's your name and flight number? 请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles. 我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th. 行程是那一天?6月10日。

I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves. 我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can't find your name. Really? 我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again? 请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem. 别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked. 没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time. 起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before. 你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation. 那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday. 后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare? 费用多少?

上机实用英语

(出示登机证予服务人员)

Where is my seat? 我的座位在那里?

Can I put my baggage here ? 我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

Could you change my seat, please? 是否可替我更换座位?

May I recline my seat?

我是否可将座位向後倾倒? (向後座的乘客说)

May I somke? 我是否可抽烟?

What kind of drinks do you want? 需要什麼饮料吗?

What kind of drinks do you have? 机上提供那些饮料?

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?

Scotch and water, please.请给我加水威士忌。

Beef, please. 请给我牛肉。

I feel cold(hot).我觉得有些冷(热)。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please? 请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine? 我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu? 还有多久到达檀香山?

Will this flight get there on time? 这班班机會准时到达吗?

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.我担心能否赶上转机班机。

Could you tell me how to fill in this form? 请告诉我如何填写这张表格?

旅行常用词汇之机场指示篇

机场费 airport fee

国际机场 international airport

国内机场 domestic airport

机场候机楼 airport terminal

国际候机楼 international terminal

国际航班出港 international departure

国内航班出站 domestic departure

卫星楼 satellite

人口 in

出口 exit; out; way out

进站(进港、到达) arrivals

不需报关 nothing to declare

海关 customs

登机口 gate; departure gate

候机室 departure lounge

航班号 FLT No (flight number)

来自...... arriving from

预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)

实际时间 actual time

已降落 landed

前往...... departure to

起飞时间 departure time

延误 delayed

登机 boarding

由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures

迎宾处 greeting arriving

由此上楼 up; upstairs

由此下楼 down; downstairs

银行 bank

货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange

订旅馆 hotel reservation

行李暂存箱 luggage locker

出站(出港、离开) departures

登机手续办理 check-in

登机牌 boarding pass (card)

护照检查处 passport control immigration

行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim

国际航班旅客 international passengers

中转 transfers

中转旅客 transfer passengers

中转处 transfer correspondence

过境 transit

报关物品 goods to declare

贵宾室 V. I. P. room

购票处 ticket office

付款处 cash

出租车 taxi

出租车乘车点 Taxipick-up point

大轿车乘车点 coachpick-up point

航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service

租车处(旅客自己驾车) car hire

公共汽车 bus; coach service

公用电话 public phone; telephone

厕所 toilet; W. C; lavatories; rest room

男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's

女厕 women's; lady's

餐厅 restaurant

酒吧 bar

咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe

免税店 duty-free shop

邮局 post office

出售火车票 rail ticket

旅行安排 tour arrangement

行李牌 luggage tag

一 入关

麻烦请给我你的护照。 May I see your passport, please?

这是我的护照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的为何? What's the purpose of your visit?

(移民)(观光)(公务)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).

随身携带多少现金? How much money do you have with you?

大约10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.

祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.

谢谢。 Thank you.

二 行李

我在何处可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。 I can'find my baggage.

这是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻烦紧急查询? Could you please check it urgently?

你总共遗失了几件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

请描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's dark blue.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。 It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.

请和我到办公室。 Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到? How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。 Please deliver the baggage to my

hotel as soon as you've located it.

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助и? How can you help me if you can't

find my baggage today?

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。 I'd like to purchase what I need for the

night.

三 海关申报

请出示护照和申报单。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

是否有任何东西需要申报? Do you have anything to declare?

没有。 No, I don't.

请打开这个袋子。 Please open this bag.

这些东西是做何用? What are these?

这些是我私人使用的东西。 These are for my personal use.

这些是给朋友的礼物。 These are gifts for my friends.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。 This is a souvenir that I'm taking

to Toronto.

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

是的,我带了两瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

这个相机是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。 You'll have to pay duty on this.

你还有其他行李吗? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!

请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

四 机位预约、确认篇

联合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.

请说您的大名与班机号码? What's your name and flight number?

行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.

我找不到您的大名。真的? I can't find your name. Really?

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。 I still can't find your name on the reservation list.

一个经济舱座位,对吗? One economy class seat, is that right?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。 You must check-in at least one hour before. 抱歉,这班飞机已客满。 Sorry, this flight is full.

下一班飞往多伦多的班机何时起飞? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间? That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?

我想要再确认班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight.

我的名字是杰瑞烦 “03班机。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。 I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.

请再告诉我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.

没问题,您已完成订位。 Now you have been booked.

起飞前2小时。 Two hours before departure time.

(飞机客满时) 那么,请帮我重新订位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?

后天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday.

费用多少? What is the fare?

机场安检英语

2007-05-02 15:17引导岗位:

1. Please pass through the detector one by one.

请一个一个通过探测门。

2. Hello.put your baggage on the belt please.

您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。

3.Please put all your metallic objects such as coin,cellphone,chewing gum,cigarettes,and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.

请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。

4. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?

您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?

5. Excuse me, sir.please take your computer out and put it in the basket.

对不起,先生,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。

6. Take off your jacket, please.

请把您的外套脱下。

7. Antthing else in your pocket?

口袋里还有其它物品吗?

8. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the aircraft.

很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带上飞机。

手检岗位:

Please come over for inspection. 请过来接受检查。

2. Please raise your arms.

请您抬起双臂。

3. Turn around please.

请转身。

4. Please unbutton your coat.

请把您的衣扣打开。

5. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item.youcan’t take it with you into the aircraft.

很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。

6. Checking is done, thankyou for your corporation.

检查完毕,谢谢合作。

7. You can take your baggage now.

您可以拿行李了。

移交台岗位:

1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.

这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。

2. We could check it in for you ,or you could have it deposited temporarily at our place for up to one month.

您可以办理托运或在我们这儿办理暂存,我们可以替您保留一个月。

3. Within a month, if you return to Beijing, take this receipt to the Domestic Security office to get your things back.

一个月之内,当您再来北京的时候,您可以到国内安检值班室凭单据领取您的东西。

4. If you can’t come back within a month, we won’t keep it for you.

如果一个月之内,您不来领的话,我们将不再替您保存。

5. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passangers, we need your understanding and corporation.

这是政府规定的,为了您和其他旅客的安全,请您理解和配合我们的工作。

(出示登机证予服务人员) 我的座位在那里? Where is my seat?

我能将手提行李放在这儿吗? Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更换座位? Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可将座位向后倾倒? (向后座的乘客说) May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽烟? May I somke?

需要什麼饮料吗? What kind of drinks do you have?

机上提供那些饮料? What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。 We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼? Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

请给我加水威士忌。 Scotch and water, please.

请给我牛肉。 Beef, please.

我觉得有些冷(热)。 I feel cold(hot)。

请给我一个枕头和毛毯。 May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

机上有中文报纸或杂志吗? Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药? I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

还有多久到达檀香山? How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?

这班班机会准时到达吗? Will this flight get there on time?

我担心能否赶上转机班机。 I"m anxious about my connecting flight.

请告诉我如何填写这张表格? Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

[请求对方]再说一次。

Could you please repeat that?

我要订9月15号到纽约的班机。

I"d like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.

408次班机何时抵达?

What time does Flight 408 arrive?

机票多少钱?

How much is airfare?

我想要确认我预订的机位。

I"d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文报纸吗?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?

可不可以给我一副扑克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

机内免税贩卖 In-Flight Sales

请出示您的护照。

May I see your passport, please?

您要在美国待多久?

How long are you going to stay in America?

我会留在美国一个星期。

I will stay for one week.

您此行的目的为何?

What is the purpose of your visit?

您有任何东西要申报吗?

Do you have anything to declare?

我没有东西申报。

I have nothing to declare.

对不起,哪里是行李提领区?

Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?

行李遗失申报处在哪里?

Where is the lost luggage office?

我可以在哪里找到行李推车?

Where can I get a luggage cart?

我要把一万元台币换成美金。

I"d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.

你能告诉我在哪里兑换外币吗?

Can you tell me where to change money?

上一篇新闻

非常考验实力的语法填空,只要大胆填上心里认可的那个意思就赢了

下一篇新闻

新加坡SM1项目考试的备考策略

评论

订阅每日新闻

订阅每日新闻以免错过最新最热门的新加坡新闻。