正文翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:听海的礁石 转载请注明出处
视频地址:https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21830204/
评论翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:听海的礁石 转载请注明出处
YouTube网友评论:
Robo116
“I think our English is better” Entire clip uses subtitles to understand what they’re saying
“我认为我们说的英语要更好”,整个视频下来,只能通过字幕来理解他们在说什么
Caden Neese
Finds it offensive when Americans make fun of Indian accent. Also confidently says French, Chinese and Russian accents are funny.
美国人取笑印度口音的时候,他们觉得受到了冒犯。
然后印度人自信地说道:法国人、中国人和俄罗斯人的口音比较搞笑。
Roldan Tayabas
The interviewer itself is struggling not to sound like the others LMAO
采访的人,就是在努力地说着印度英语,哈哈哈
Akshay Yadav
why are we so afraid to accept we have an "accent" ,every country in the world does it''s not like it''s something to be ashamed of :P
我们为什么要害怕承认我们有口音问题呢,世界上的每个国家都有口音问题啊,这没什么好羞耻的,手动吐舌
· c h e r r y ·
"It''s not accented. It''s proper English." im cringing so hard
“它不是口音,它是正规的英语”,我感到太难为情了
Ahna Ajan
I''m an Indian and God I''m cringing so hard
我是印度人,天啦,太特马尴尬了
The King
Indian accent is the only reason why I dont search for tutorials on YouTube anymore
我之所以不会再在YouTube上面搜辅导教程,印度口音是唯一的原因
Thilak Unkili
"It''s actually pROpEr English " " our accent is better than theeyrss"
“它实际上是正规的英语”,“我们的口音比欧美的要好”
Caffeinated Guy
So the answer is NO. They''re not aware of their accents. Lol
所以,答案是否定的,他们一点都不在意自己的口音问题,哈哈哈
Yes Yes Yes Yes
They get offended when somebody make fun of their accent, But laugh their ass of at chinese accent
有人嘲笑印度人口音的时候,他们觉得被冒犯了,然后他们又去取笑中国人的口音
SapereAude
Why are Indians so conceited? Like seriously their English is far from perfect
印度人为什么这么的自以为是啊?严肃的讲,他们的英语还远不够完美
jhelsea amarixe
"we do not sound like that" U SOUND LIKE THAT ACCEPT IT
(有人说印度人的口音,就像辛普森一家中的APU)“我们的英语听起来不是那样的”,你听起来就是那样的,接受现实吧
dave legaspi
Indians : " They need to learn english from us" Singaporean: Hold my beer
印度人:“他们需要从我们这儿学习英语”
新加坡人:看我的
Roestzwiebel
„WE DONOT SPEAK LIKE THAT“ everyone sounds like the simpsons guy
“我们说话不是那样的”,每个人都像是《辛普森一家》中的那个印度人
''Davis''
Have you ever heard the way Americans speak foreign languages? Man they are really trash at that!
你们听过美国人说外语吗?天啦,他们说的真得很垃圾!
National Documentaries
Sorry, as an Indian I dont know them. I dont have any relation with them. In my opinion, we are always a learner
对不起,作为印度人,我不认识他们,我跟他们一点关系都没有。在我看来,我们一直都是学习者
Henry Khosasih
Jeez!
天啦!
mar blueony
Indian: Everything in school are written in English Me: In the Philippines too. All subjects from HS to College are taught in English except for Filipino subject.
印度人:学校里的所有东西都是英文写的
我:在菲律宾,也是这样。中学到大学的所有科目(除了菲律宾语),都是用英文教的。
Sunita Sharma
"Indian English is proper english it''s not an accent" British English: Am I a joke to you?
“印度英语是正规的英语,不存在口音问题”
英式英语:对你来说,我就是个笑话吗?
Alex Cipriani
Man Indians have the funniest English speaking accent everyone says that except Indians
天啦,印度英语的口音是最搞笑的,每个人都这么说,除了印度人
Hasura InfoTrav
We have our own accent.. the important thing is that we are able to communicate to each other
我们有自己的口音……重要的是,我们之间能够相互交流
Enno
"We don''t really sound like that at all" - sounding exactly like that.
“我们的英语听起来根本不是那样”,听起来就是那样啊
SprayQuaza
"I think they need to learn english from us." The man who created english language : Are you?
“我认为他们需要从我们这儿学习英语”
创造英语的人:是你们?
Giau Animazion
It''s SAD that they start forgetting their own mother''s language and replace it with new young language that only exist for less than 900 years!
遗憾的是,他们开始忘却自己的母语了,用一种不到900年的新生语言替代了它!
theo mckenna
“It is proper English, not accented” England: smile
“它是正规的英语,不带口音的”
英国,笑了
Hey How''re u
British: invented English Indians: we don''t have an accent
英国人:发明了英语
印度人:我们不带口音的
EUROBEAT
"I think our accent is better than theirs" British, Filipino, Canadian: You joking homie?
“我认为我们的口音要比他们的好”
英国人、菲律宾人、加拿大人:老兄,你在开玩笑吗?
pkij140
When you are completely unaware of reality...
当你完全不顾现实的时候……(就会胡说八道)
Paulius Masalskas
"we do not speak like that, stop doing that" Speaks like that
“我们讲话不是那样的,别再嘲笑我们了”,说的就是那样啊
R TV
"we do not speak like that." talks exactly like "that"
“我们讲话不那样”,讲的话确实就是“那样”
madz
idc about their accents but damn i wish i had their confidence
我不关心他们的口音,但是天啦,我希望我拥有他们的那种自信
Ramell Bryan Fernandez
Indians (in the interview): "We speak better English. They need to learn English from us." Video Editor: We need to put subtitles on the entire video so that we can understand them.
采访中的印度人:“我们说的英语要更好,他们需要从我们这儿学习英语”。
制作视频的人:我们需要给整个视频加上英文字幕,这样我们才能理解他们说的话
donghyuk kim
whenever i listen to what indian speak in english, i feel frustrated with my listening skill, and i often blame myself :(
每当我听印度人说英语的时候,都会对自己的听力能力感到沮丧,经常责怪自己(手动不开心)
Lighty Kalayakan
When I cover the subtitle I actually didn''t understand them. Speak so fast and they also sometimes shake thier head while talking.
当我略过字幕的时候,实际上我听不懂他们。说得太快了,他们有时候说话的时候还会摇头
Mira Hansda
"I think our accent is better" As an Indian :NO not really
“我认为我们的口音要更好”,作为一个印度人:不,不是那样的
Alex Gaillard
they must learn from us " -I can spik-euh ENG-he-Lesh!"
他们必须跟我们学,“我费缩鹦语”
Jake Son
"We speak proper english" FBI wanna know your location
“我们讲的是正规的英语”,美国FBI想知道你的位置
r b
these people Making fun Of Americans Accents lol Like just because You speak english it doesnt mean your better like i cant even understand you
哈哈哈,这些人在取笑美国口音,你说英语,并不代表你说的更好,我甚至都听不懂
alo 7
Lol they got salty real quick.
哈哈哈,他们酸的太快了
Roffa Mae
"I think they need to learn english from us" wtf you cant even speak english fluently
“我认为他们应该从我们这儿学习英语”卧槽,你们连英语都讲不流利
red ranger
indians: I think they [native Americans] need to learn English form us!
印度人:我认为他们(本土的美国人)需要从我们这儿学习英语!
Naps Maps
"I think they should learn English from us"Stupid joke hahahaha
“我认为他们应该从我们这儿学习英语”,愚蠢的笑话,哈哈哈
Senpai
I''m Indian And i''m not agreed with these guys.
我是印度人,我不同意这些家伙的说法。
Sandy Park
I find this hilarious
我觉得这特别的滑稽
Jenn Jenn
Confidence overload.
自信心爆棚啊
Kalpana Verma
Damn confidence...
该死的自信
Nav
“I find Chinese English quite funny because they don’t use the proper grammatical thing”
“我发现,中国人的英语十分搞笑,他们连语法都用不好”
Plus Minus
There''s something absolutely hilarious, he says Americans should learn how to speak in English from Indians
有些内容实在是太滑稽了,他说美国人应该从印度人那里学学怎么说英语
draxzxzs Malaqui
I can''t really understand what there saying,but thank god there''s a subtitle
我真的听不懂他们在说什么,但是感谢上帝,幸好有字幕
Rohan Suresh
2:01 This guy is a legend lol
两分零一秒的这个家伙,他是个传奇,哈哈哈
Rile Stream
This was a very educational video! Now I can understand tech support.
这个视频非常有教育意义!现在我能听懂技术客服人员的讲话了。
Jisoo Wang
even the interviewer isn''t aware of her accent
即便是采访的人,也一点都在意她自己的口音
scrtly mataray
Actually I''m not a hater of Indian English accent. Cause in every countries has different accents in speaking in English. But when the guy said that... "No... I think they need to learn English from us" Seriously? It cracks me up Really dude???
实际上,我不讨厌印度英语的口音。因为每个国家讲英语,都会存在口音问题。但是当这个家伙说道……“不……我认为他们需要从我们这儿学习英语”,认真的吗?老兄,你这话真的让我捧腹大笑啊。
March Depositario
Whats funny is that they keep denying the accent while speaking on it. I can close my eyes and know the speaker is an indian.
搞笑的是,他们一直都在否认口音问题,但是却一直在说。我闭上眼睛,就能知道说话的人是印度人。
Man Ofall
I’m from Morocco so French/Arabic are my native language but when I wanted to learn English I learned the Yorkshire accent because I just love it so much.
我来自摩纳哥,法语和阿拉伯语是我的母语,当我想学英语的时候,我学了约克郡的口音,因为我实在是太喜欢了
Just Michael Belonta
Honestly I find your English accent cute
老实讲,我觉得你们的英语口音还蛮可爱的
welcome to brownee
because of 4 to 5 indians interviews 1.5 billion indians got wrong image ..
因为采访了四五个印度人,15亿印度人的形象被毁了……
Alex Rodriguez
Indian people: “We don’t speak like that,”
Also Indian people: Speaks like that
印度人:“我们说话不是那样的”
还是印度人:“要这样说”
Mr Unknown
This is so funny They are delusional hahaha
太有意思了,他们太有想象力了,哈哈哈
eugene Cabaltera
Is it just me or they''re really boastful?
是我听错了,还是他们真得就是在自夸啊?
Diamond Skull
The indians just didnt make sense when they said we should learn it from them
印度人说我们应该从他们那儿学英语,这就没什么意思了啊
pepiars_
complains about being made fun for their accent continuess to make fun of other accents
别人取笑他们的口音,他们还抱怨,转头就去取笑其他国家的口音了
Alein Vega
i laugh out loud really when i hear Indian accent
听到印度口音的时候,我真地笑得很大声
Сила Кино
I love India and indian people. Thank you from Kazakhstan♥️
我爱印度和印度人民。来自哈萨克斯坦的感谢。
harvin arisga
Actually, we must learned english from japanese!!
实际上,我们应该从日本人那里学习英语!
Kyle L
I find most of them arrogant. They can''t even enunciate many words properly.
我发现,他们中的大多数人都是无知的。他们甚至连很多单词都发不正确。
NumbCorns
Indian accents makes me want to slap myself. Learn from them wth?
印度口音让我想扇自己耳光。还要从他们那里学?
メロンパン
their accents give me a migraine it''s like dutch on crack but in english
他们的口音,让我偏头痛,听起来像是让人头晕的荷兰话,但却是英语
Pendragon Love
Omg...every single one of them...SOUNDED LIKE a version of APU in structure and tone!
天啦……他们中的每个人……说话都像装了加速器!
XP
"They don''t use the proper grammatical things"
“他们语法都用不对”
Lyndon Avelino
Indian English is very difficult to understand coz of their accent
印度英语,因为他们的口音,难以理解
Thiyam Bishwanath singh
Too many s sounds that reminds me more my high school English teacher
太多的发音,让我想起了我的高中英语老师
tae kook
I love Australian accent
我喜欢澳大利亚口音
Sean McSharry
Don''t lose your native language! It is already too late for us Irish :(
不要丢掉你们的本国语言,对于我们爱尔兰人来说,已经太迟了,手动不开心
Jelly DJ
When i look at their lips...it doesnt look like theyre actually saying what the subs say...is it voice over??
我一边看着字幕,一边看着他们的嘴唇……跟他们说的完全就对不上啊……字幕还没结束,话就没了?
Benny
"we don''t really sound like that at all" ... um... yeah you do. But it''s all right, everyone has different accents (But you DEFINITELY have that accent lol)
“我们说的英语听起来不是那样啊”……呃……你们确实就是那样。但是没关系,每个人都有不同的口音,但是,你们绝对是有口音的,哈哈哈
Mochi_ Min
English people be like: AM I A JOKE TO YOU from philippinesssss hiii
看到这个,英语国家的人是这样的:对你来说,我就是个笑话吗?来自菲律宾的问候
kiwi kiwi
They''re being like they''re the Creator''s of English the native speakers.. They''re literally living a lie...
看起来好像他们才是英语的创造者、他们的母语是英语……实际上他们活在谎言之中啊……
Estong Armstrong
Hilarious Indian accent
让人捧腹大笑的印度口音
tisha
the way they speak English is just so apart
他们说英语的方式,是如此的与众不同
Siyu Qi
there''s a reason for the subtitle.
加字幕,是有原因的
Ye Virgin Man
Some of these Indian dudes be like, "oUr eNGlIsH iS pROpEr." Bruh, English was made in England
有些印度老哥说,“我们的英语才是正规的”,哥们儿,英语可是发源于英国啊
Emèlou Pacimos
Man, did they just made fun of other country''s english accent?!
天啦,他们是不是在取笑其他国家的英语口音?!
Jose Benjamin
Indians speak English* Editor: Let''s put English subtitles.
印度人说英语
制作视频的人:让我们加上英文字幕吧
Leira Denise Serena
I’m glad that even Filipinos speak english all the time. Our Filipino language/dialects still remain the same at it is. It didn’t disappear
即便是菲律宾人,说英语的时候,依然保留着菲律宾的方言味道,菲律宾的方言味道没有消失,我对此感到很高兴
Kichlo
Omg. her eyes really catch my attention ._.
天啦,她的眼睛吸引了我的注意力._.
Dzakuan
When they say we need to learn english from them and when they think their accent is better Me:WTF
当他们说,我们需要跟他们学英语的时候、当他们认为他们的口音要更好的时候,我的感受:卧槽,什么鬼
SanV
“I find Chinese English funny they don’t use proper grammatical” Me: That’s literally you, your grammar is incorrect
“我发现,中国人说的英语很搞笑,他们语法用的都不对”,我:实际上是你用的不对啊,你的语法就是错的。
Rade Macs
I''m filipino pure but I don''t understand the way you speak.
我是土生土长的菲律宾人,但是你们印度人说的英语,我听不懂啊
Muhaddesa Chowdhury
This is funny they really think native English speakers should learn from them.
他们真得觉得母语说英语的人,应该向他们学习,这也太搞笑了。
Jason Yoon
When I have any opportunities of working with an Indian company, I use Skype. Bcs I can understand 50% of what they say.
当我有机会跟印度同事共事的时候,我都是用Skype网络电话。因为他们说的话,我能听懂一半。
Tim TimTim
i always feel indian have a candy or gum in their mouth when they speak english...like for me,arabic is all gargling
我一直觉得,印度人说英语的时候,嘴里像在吃糖或在嚼口香糖……就像我,说阿拉伯语的时候像是一直在漱口
vanilla rocket
I don''t know why Asian boss always finds the most ignorant and less informed people for interview.
搞不懂,亚洲大佬这个栏目,为什么老是找那些最无知的、没什么见识的人来采访。
Oniityan H
I''m Chinese, I don''t really care about accent, but Indians don''t event pround of their own language instead of feel ashamed of not speaking english. this race is finished
我是中国人,我才不关心口音问题呢,但是印度人不以他们自己的语言为自豪,却以不会讲英语为耻,这个民族完了
Izzy-So 1604
I am from the US and I LOVE Indian accents!
我来自美国,我爱印度人的口音!
Brian
"They speak their own language that they made wrong, our accent is the correct one" Ok lol
“他们的语音都说错了,我们的口音才是正确的”,好吧,哈哈哈
B P
I watch these kinds of videos to torture myself
看这种视频,就是在折磨我自己啊
Emeri
I really admire the level of confidence these Indian people have.
我真地很欣赏这些印度人的自信水平
moon light88
Comments made my day...
评论让我乐一天
sebastian III
They do not like to be discriminated on the way they speak but they, themselves discriminates other nationalities. e.g. Russia, French, Chinese
他们不喜欢自己的说话方式受到歧视,但是他们自己却在歧视其他国家的人,例如俄罗斯人、法国人和中国人